Сrossbow, Pandas now spawn in jungles and Stray Cats now spawn in villages. Download Minecraft 220.127.116.11 right now.
Minecraft Beta 18.104.22.168 Android/Xbox One/Windows 10/
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft Beta
- You will not have access to Realms and will not be able to join non-beta players while you’re previewing the beta. Featured servers may also be unavailable.
- The beta is available only on Xbox One, Windows 10, and Android (Google Play). To join or leave the beta, see ms/JoinMCBeta for detailed instructions.
- Beta builds will likely be unstable and are not representative of final version quality. Please backup your Worlds before joining the beta.
- Finished releases may not include all new features, changes, and fixes from the beta to preserve stability and may slip to a later release.
- Pandas now spawn in jungles
- Stray Cats now spawn in villages
- Cats can be tamed using fish
- Ocelots are no longer tamable
- Players can now feed ocelots to gain their trust
- Bamboo can now be found while fishing in jungles and will appear in some chests (Spawning naturally in the world will come in a future update)
- Scaffolding – A new climbable block that can be crafted using bamboo
- Updates to Add-Ons that allow players to add new entities, particles, and animations. See aka.ms/MinecraftAddons for more details
- Phantoms are now afraid of cats and will not swoop while cats are around.
- Increased the size of Tropical fish.
- Skeleton Horse and Zombie Horse foals now have a chance of being spawned using a spawn egg.
- The splash screen now has an animated loading bar.
- The following commands can now be run in game without turning on cheats:
- Command blocks now have the default name of “!” instead of “@”.
- Added randomTickSpeed gamerule.
- More skin packs are now shown in the skin picker menu, and each pack can be opened and viewed in its own page.
- The autocomplete list for player mentions now work in slash commands.
- You can now send links to your favorite Marketplace content using the share button.
- Fixed several crashes that occurred during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if the player was disconnected while loading resource packs.
- Fixed a crash that would occur on Xbox One if the player signed out too quickly after signing in.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the splash loading screen on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on startup for Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using lava buckets on fish.
- Fixed a bug where multiple UI screens could be opened at once, causing the game to crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur due to a recently added Windows 10 feature.
- Fixed the bug where players on Realms could be instantly killed in one shot by a Blaze fireball attack.
- Planting crops continuously will no longer skip blocks.
- Tamed wolves will now tilt their heads when the player is holding meat.
- Magma cubes no longer inflict damage during their death animation.
- Mobs in minecarts no longer activate adjacent detector rails.
- Ghast sounds are no longer repeated when they are shooting fireballs.
- Crafting multiple cakes using the recipe book will now return the correct number of empty buckets to the player.
- Wall signs no longer show different types of wood particles when being broken.
- Explosions will now drop blocks if the default game mode is Creative and Tile Drops are enabled.
- Flower pots that contain saplings will once again drop the correct type when broken.
- Players will now face forwards when entering a boat.
- Removed “MCPE!” from the list of splash screen messages.
- Water now renders correctly when surrounded by Barrier Blocks.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause black visual glitches to appear around blocks when riding a horse.
- Players will no longer teleport when standing against a non-full block and reloading the game.
- Fixed incorrect interact buttons appearing briefly for certain mobs on touch screen devices.
- The achievement button no longer appears in the pause menu if not signed into Xbox Live.
- Fixed a bug where players could see through solid blocks when swimming.
- The multiplayer toggle is now accurately shown when using platform restricted content on Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
- Double wooden slabs can now be placed regardless of crosshair position.
- Pistons no longer drop as items when being pushed or pulled.
- Large Slimes and Magma Cubes now have the correct sized hitbox based on their size.
- Kelp will now only grow into water source blocks or full downward flowing water, and no longer creates a new source block.
- Fixed an exploit where rails could be duplicated.
- Lightning no longer strikes if the destination is in a cold biome.
- Fixed mobs not always taking fall damage when they should.
- The “Body Guard” achievement can now be unlocked after creating an Iron Golem.
- Fixed rare enchantments being too hard to get at higher levels.
- The right bumper button now correctly scrolls through the tabs in the game menu on Nintendo Switch.
- The hitbox of piston arms now matches the size and shape correctly.
- Players no longer fall through Shulker Boxes as they open.
- Improved the loading time of various game files.
- Fixed the buttons used on the startup message for players using Windows Mixed Reality.
- Worlds larger than 1GB can now be copied and exported on Windows 10.
- Added a underscore to “frozen_river” in the biomes_client.json so it matches the other vanilla Resource Pack entries.
- The player locator map marker now faces the right direction when aboard a boat.
- Fixed an issue with custom player permissions that might not apply correctly in multiplayer.
- Potion of Slow Falling will now slow down Elytra descent.
- Multiple items can be collected when trading with villagers again when using touch controls.
- Fixed a bug where only white firework stars could be crafted.
- The player’s hands are now properly rotated and positioned when aboard a boat and holding a bow.
- Lava blocks no longer appear green in the command autocomplete area.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when killing and summoning a salmon with its navigation component removed.
- Reassigned Page Up and Page Down keys are now labelled correctly on the Settings screen.
- Controller hints now show the correct usage of “Open” and “Use” when looking at containers.
- Player names that are made up of only numbers are now surrounded with quotation marks when using autocomplete for slash commands.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when kelp grows.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in worlds that contained locator maps.
- Shulker boxes that contain tropical fish buckets no longer cause lag.
Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124
Minecraft 126.96.36.199 Changelog
- Crossbows got 3 new effects.
- Pandas got new sounds and optimizations.
- In addition, you can now feed pandas from your hands.
- Increased pandas damage.
- New sounds for scaffolding.
- Packed ice got a crafting recipe.
- Improved spawn after starting.
- Usability for MarketPlace.